Easy Applicator | Dual Action Massager
RELIEVE THOSE HARD TO REACH PLACES!
The unique Easy Applicator is ideal for applying your favourite topical gel or cream to those hard-to-reach places while applying pressure exactly where you need it. It's incredibly easy to use and refill.
Designed specifically for the lateral neck area to relieve shoulder and upper back pain, the Easy Applicator can be used on all areas of the back.
Ideal for deep tissue massage
Relieve back and neck aches easily
Ideal to be used with your favourite creams/gels
With a specifically curved handle, the unique Easy Applicator allows you to apply as much or as little pressure to the area of pain or tension as you require.
Self-controlled, with no additional power needed, the Dual Action Massager gives you the ability to massage yourself at any time without the need for a second person. Ideal for deep tissue massage!
- Free Delivery on all orders over $50
- Shipping Time - 2-4 working days
- Standard Delivery under $50 is $3.99 to cover our shipping costs.
- Tracked Delivery - once the order is shipped we send tracking information by email
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee that begins only when you receive the product!
- 1 Year Warranty we want you to feel confident in the quality of our products.
- London Spine Clinic Approved all our products have been designed and developed with the leading spinal clinic in the UK
I have a lot of pain in my shoulder blade and lower back. Hard to reach places. I also live alone. I had no way to apply a topical pain relieving gel to the areas. I was in CVS and found the Easy Applicator. It was the last one in the store and on clearence. I don't understand why the store wouldn't order more, but I'm thankful to have found it.
This massager is AMAZING! I bought it about a year and a half ago and I used it all the time. My sister came to visit a few months ago and ended up taking it back to Michigan with her and I could've disowned her, LOL! I've been looking for it ever since with no luck until now when I FINALLY found the instruction sheet I had misplaced...it feels like Christmas in July, I'm so happy
Once the cream is in the device it is a delight to use. I can reach everywhere I need to. It is however a fiddle to get the cream in to the cup. You need a coin handy to unlock the top and is easy to get it apart. However it's not so easy to assemble. The cream runs out quite quickly so refilling the cup happens a lot.