The unique Easy Applicator is ideal for applying your favorite topical gel or cream to those hard to reach places while applying pressure exactly where you need. Easy to use & refill!
Designed specifically for the lateral neck area (zone 2) to relieve shoulder and upper back pain, the Easy Applicator can be used on all areas of the back.
With a specifically curved handle, the unique Easy Applicator allows you to apply as much or as little pressure to the area of pain or tension as you require. Self-controlled, with no additional power needed, the Easy Applicator gives you the ability to massage yourself at any time without the need for a second person. Ideal for deep tissue massage!
Designed as an applicator for topical lotion which can be dispensed through the massager’s rollerball head for mess free, targeted application.
With any easy to hold curved handle, the Easy Applicator has been designed to allow you to reach those awkward places comfortably and easily. The rollerball head design prevents dragging of the skin for a smooth gliding action across your back.
About Massage Therapy
Today massage is frequently used for the treatment of both acute and chronic conditions. It can also be used as part of a preventative care program for sports training, injury prevention, ongoing stress management and many more.
The top 4 benefits of massage:
Stress reduction- One of the immediate benefits of massage is that is provides you with a feeling of relaxation and calm.
Drug free pain relief- Depending on your situation massage can be very helpful in relieving discomfort by increasing the blood flow and providing sore muscles with the nutrition they need
Improve concentration- Massage has been shown to improve your sleep quality which in turn gives you more energy, reduces your body’s fatigue and improves your concentration levels.
It feels great!- Massage in general is relaxing. Even deep tissue massages can be relaxing once all of your knots have been released.
How to use your Easy Applicator together with your favorite gel or cream:
1. Remove the Massager from the packaging
2. Un-lock the massage head cap by turning 20° to the right. Using a coin is the best way to do this
3. Remove the capsule
4. Squeeze your gel or cream directly into the the applicators head. The Massager will hold .2 oz (6ml) approx. We recommend using .03 -.06 oz (1-2ml) per use per area (approximately a teaspoon). The more areas you are applying, the more gel you should use, but do not overfill.
5. Return the capsule to the handle
6. Turn to re-lock the massage head cover by turning it back 20° to the left. Using a coin is the best way to do this
7. Unscrew the protective cap
8. Apply the applicator roller head directly to the area of concern
9. Move the massager roller head back and forth over the muscle, apply a comfortable amount of pressure
10. We recommend that you massage painful muscles for at least five minutes, twice a day
11. Wash hands after use
12. Replace the massager cover
13. Store at room temperature
14. Please keep instructions for future reference
Designed with the London Spine Clinic - Harley Street
Our Easy Applicator has been designed with considerable input from the London Spine Clinic on Harley Street, London.
The London Spine Clinic is the number 1 private clinic in the UK specializing in back pain with a private client list including Olympic champions and a whole host of sports professionals.
Treating in excess of 10,000 patients a year it is their expertise that has helped develop the Dual Action Roller Massager.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We believe that there is no better applicator on the market that can deliver pressure while applying gels and creams to those hard to reach areas.
Within 30 days, in the unlikely event you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase then you are fully protected by our Money Back Guarantee
How many times can I use the Massager?
The Massager can be used as many times as you like (depending on the gel or cream’s instructions).
Can I use the Easy Applicator over clothes?
You can use the Easy Applicator dry both under and over clothes.
How much gel or cream can I use at a time?
We recommend using .03 -.06 oz (1-2ml) in the Easy Applicator, but more can be used if you’re applying to several areas at a time. The Massager can hold up to hold .2 oz (6ml) approx. (do not overfill)