Open Positions: Online and Social Media Coordinator
We are looking are looking for an ambitious individual to join our team as an Online Marketing and Social Media Coordinator. As an Online/Social Coordinator, you will analyze results, create new programs, gain a deep understanding of our products, and promote the Backpainhelp.com website and products through social media, paid search, email, and get involved in a range of other marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will possess strong writing skills, a high level of technical and digital knowledge, and organizational skills. Creativity is highly encouraged. Your duties in this fun start-up environment will include:
1. Promoting products via social media channels
Promote our range of products across social media channels, including Facebook, twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
2. Undertaking market research
Search for content using online and offline publications.
3. Producing unique content
Working with our talented UK team, you will assist in producing content that can be used on the Backpainhelp.com websites and then adapted for social media channels.
4. Assisting in product launches
Under the guidance of the VP of Marketing and our UK team, assist in the production and delivery of promotional videos and product launches
5. Monitoring and Reporting
Build a good understanding of Google Analytics so you will be able to produce weekly website and sales reports for the business.
6. Administration support
Assist when necessary in ensuring orders are dispatched on time and book in returns into our internal systems
7. Customer Services
Help with customer queries which are received via, phone, email, instant chat and social media channels
You will be representing the brand online so an excellent level of English (written and verbal) plus superior attention to detail will be required. You will need to have a good understanding of Social Media channels and have personal experience of Twitter, Facebook and ideally blogging.
As a member of a small team you will need to get involved in a wide range of activities which will require you to think on your feet. You will be confident in putting your views across and also comfortable in taking direction.
The company is committed to career progression and it is our hope that as the company grows, you too will grow in your position and
Hours: 40 hours per week (flexible schedule)
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, journalism; or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of related experience in a marketing or advertising position with emphasis on online and social media
- Passion and understanding for technical and digital knowledge
- Highly organized and creative individual
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and thirst for learning new things
- Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc. a plus